Besides being voted The Best UK Holiday Park Operator for the second consecutive year, you'll find lots of great reasons to stay with Parkdean. In fact, in the last three years alone we've spent £31 million across our 24 parks, with £10 million spent in 2012, to make sure your Parkdean holiday experience is the best ever!
Sandford Holiday Park is a lively family park set in acres of beautiful Dorset woodland close to miles of glorious sandy beaches. There's so much to see and do, there's hardly a minute left to play on the beach, explore Lulworth Cove, have lunch at Poole Harbour, discover Durdle Door..
Awards: 4 Star Excellent Award from the English Tourist Board, Silver David Bellamy Conservation Award
Facilities and entertainment includes -
* Kids' clubs with Sid & Lizzie for preschool - 10 year olds.
* Freestyle teen club for 10-15 year olds.
* Award winning Showtime entertainment & facilities.
* Nightly live entertainment with the Parkdean Troupers in the Limelight Club and Skylite Bar.
* Heated indoor pool.
* Heated outdoor pool with toddlers' pool and musical wet play area.
* NEW For 2012 - Outdoor water features including water spray and slide
* Arena Bar and Restaurant, the Limelight Club and the Skylite Bar.
* Fish & Chip Takeaway and ice cream kiosk.
* Crazy Caves indoor play area.
* Pirate ship, Sid and Lizzie play houses, swings and climbing wall (under 8s only).
* Sid & Lizzie's jungle themed 13 hole crazy golf.
* Cycle and go-kart hire.
* Mini ten-pin Bowlingo.
* Multi-sports court, tennis courts, table tennis and short mat bowls.
* Free Wi-Fi in designated areas.
* And much more!
New caravan holiday homes available for 2012! For more information or to book online, visit our website (link above)for great savings on your next holiday.
Sandford Holiday Park also offers spacious touring and camping pitches with great facilities.
Or why not book your stay in our luxury lodges? You'll be pleasantly surprised!
Heated Indoor and Outdoor Swimming Pools
Fantastic Showtime Entertainment.
Touring and camping area
Award winning entertainment
Disabled Facilities: There are disabled facilities.
General Facilities Include: cafe / restaurant, shop, bar, chemical toilet disposal facilities, electric hookups, toilets, showers, laundry facilities, children's play area, indoor pool, outdoor pool, internet access
Pets are welcome.
Take the A35 along the South Coast between Southampton and Dorchester.
Approximately 5 miles west of Poole, turn onto the A351 signposted to Wareham.
Visitors approaching the park from Poole or Wareham should turn off the A351 at Holton Heath traffic lights.
You will find the entrance to the park is 100 yards down Organford Road.