Situated right on the seafront next to the beach with its grand manor house, Sandhills Holiday Park is in a superb holiday setting - whether you're after a great family holiday or a short break.
This is a fantastic location, with sea and beach on one side, picturesque harbour on the other. Enjoy relaxing on the sun terrace and take in the stunning views across the Solent to The Needles, or stroll along the promenade to Mudeford Quay on Christchurch harbour to see the swans.
With great facilities on-site including a heated leisure pool, paddling pool, adventure playground, games room, bar with satellite TV, Family bar and Bistro on offer - you won't be disappointed with your holiday choice.
Please note: Sandhills is a Holiday Home Hire park, and is unable to take bookings for motorhomes, caravans or tent pitches.
Disabled Facilities: There are no disabled facilities.
General Facilities Include: cafe / restaurant, shop, bar, toilets, laundry facilities, children's play area, outdoor pool, internet access
Pets are welcome.
* Follow the M27 (signposted The West) then continue forward onto the A31. Entering Poulner Hill
* At Ashley Heath Junction branch left, then at Ashley Heath Roundabout take the 1st exit onto the A338 (signposted Bournemouth)
* Branch left, then merge onto unnamed road (signposted Hurn) then at T-junction turn left onto Hurn Road B3073. Entering Christchurch
* At roundabout take the 2nd exit onto Hurn Road - B3073
* At next roundabout take the 1st exit onto Fairmile Road - B3073
* At Fairmile roundabout take the 2nd exit onto Fairmile Road - B3073
* At Fountain Roundabout take the 1st exit onto Christchurch By Pass - A35 (signposted Lyndhurst, Southampton)
* At next roundabout take the 3rd exit onto Purewell Cross Road - B3059 (signposted Purewell)
* At Purewell Roundabout take the 1st exit onto Somerford Road - B3059 (signposted Somerford)
* Turn right onto Sandown Road, then continue forward onto Mudeford Lane and turn left onto Mudeford.
* Go past the turning to Mudeford Quay on your right.
* Go past Anchor Close on your right.
* Sandhills is the next turning on the right - look for white pillars which are either side of the entrance and the blue sign hanging on the pillar.