Besides winning awards in the 'Best UK Park Operator' category at the British Travel Awards for 4 years in a row, you'll find lots of great reasons to stay with Parkdean. In fact, in the last three years alone we've spent £33 million across our 24 parks, with £12 million spent in 2013, to make sure your Parkdean holiday experience is the best ever!
Warmwell Holiday Park is a tranquil park with a few hidden surprises. You might spot a wandering deer. You'll certainly find a peaceful fishing lake. And if you look closely, you'll discover a mind-blowing all-weather Ski Slope for hours of family fun. Add to that a wealth of nearby beaches, historic towns and fantastic attractions and this has got to be your perfect holiday spot.
Awards: 4 Star Excellent Award from the English Tourist Board, Gold David Bellamy Conservation Award
Facilities and entertainment includes -
* Kids' clubs with Sid & Lizzie for preschool - 10 year olds.
* Freestyle teen club for 10-15 year olds.
* Award winning Showtime entertainment & facilities.
* Nightly live entertainment with the Parkdean Troupers in the Family Club Room.
* Indoor swimming pool with flume, fountain and wave machine.
* Fitness Suite with treadmills, rowing machines and weights.
* Roller Rink and Mountain bike hire.
* 110m Snowflex ski slope and on site Snowsport Centre.
* Fishing lakes and tackle shop (fishing tuition available).
* Multi-sports court, mini tenpin bowling, pool tables and table tennis.
* Two adventure play areas with obstacle course.
* Outdoor play area with tree house, fort and under-8s area.
* Alpine Bar and Family Club Room with big screen TV's, serving a wide selection of quality drinks.
* Hardy's Café & Restaurant, Warmwell Fish & Chip shop and Huski's Café at the ski lodge.
* Beer Garden.
* Free Wi-Fi in designated areas.
* Pet friendly accommodation.
* And much more!
New central lounge caravan holiday homes available! For more information or to book online, visit www.parkdeanholidays.com for great savings on your next holiday.
Or why not book your stay in our luxury lodges? You'll be pleasantly surprised!
110 metre Snowflex ski slope.
Beautiful woodland location.
110 metre ski slope
Disabled Facilities: There are no disabled facilities.
General Facilities Include: cafe / restaurant, shop, bar, toilets, showers, laundry facilities, children's play area, indoor pool, internet access
Pets are welcome.
Follow the ring road around Dorchester and head towards Poole. Take the first turning on the right A352 towards Wareham.
At the first roundabout take the third exit and at the second take the first exit towards Crossways.
Carry on towards Crossways and at the T junction turn right, park is one mile on the right.