Besides being voted The Best UK Holiday Park Operator for the second consecutive year running, you'll find lots of great reasons to stay with Parkdean. In fact, in the last three years alone we've spent £31 million across our 24 parks, with £10 million spent in 2012, to make sure your Parkdean holiday experience is the best ever!
Newquay Holiday Park is a great country park set three miles out of town. Located in the UK's surf capital which boasts 11 fantastic beaches - most of them with Blue Flag awards - you'll never find yourself far from being able to ride the waves or just appreciate the stunning views across the countryside. If you don't fancy water sports, try visiting the zoo, the great cafes, the shops and bars
Awards: 4 Star Excellent Award from the English Tourist Board, Gold David Bellamy Conservation Award
Facilities and entertainment includes -
* Kids' clubs with Sid & Lizzie for preschool - 10 year olds.
* Freestyle teen club for 10-15 year olds.
* Fun-filled family entertainment at Fistral Entertainment Venue.
* Heated three pool complex with 200ft waterslide.
* Assault course with cargo net, balance bars, monkey bars, rope climb and more.
* Tregenna Bar & Grill with a modern seating area and big screen TV.
* Poolside Kiosk for drinks and sandwiches and Fistral Entertainment Venue and bar.
* Four adventure play areas with swings, slides, climbing areas and forts
* Nine hole pitch 'n' putt.
* Mini ten-pin bowling, amusements and pool table.
* Free Wi-Fi in designated areas.
* And much more!
New caravan holiday homes available for 2012! For more information or to book online, visit www.parkdeanholidays.com for great savings on your next holiday.
Newquay also offers spacious touring and camping pitches with great facilities.
Heated three pool complex with 200ft waterslide
Beautiful Blue Flag beaches.
Disabled Facilities: There are disabled facilities.
General Facilities Include: cafe / restaurant, shop, bar, chemical toilet disposal facilities, electric hookups, toilets, showers, laundry facilities, children's play area, outdoor pool, internet access
Pets are welcome.
From most parts of the country:
Take the M4/5 to Exeter.
Leave the M5 at junction 31 onto the A30 signposted Bodmin/Okehampton.
Follow the A30 for approx 65 miles.
Leave the A30 at Highgate Hill roundabout, signposted A39 for Newquay and Wadebridge.
At the Haloon roundabout, continue to follow the A39 signposted Wadebridge
At Trekenning roundabout, take the 1st exit A3059 signposted Newquay and airport.
After 4 miles, look for the sign to turn right at the bottom of the hill, which leads to Newquay Holiday Park.