Besides being voted The Best UK Holiday Park Operator for the second consecutive year, you'll find lots of great reasons to stay with Parkdean. In fact, in the last three years alone we've spent £31 million across our 24 parks, with £10 million spent in 2012, to make sure your Parkdean holiday experience is the best ever!
A must for beach lovers! This friendly park is tucked away in the gorgeous Ellenglaze Valley and is just a ten minute stroll from Holywell Bay's golden beach, a short drive from Newquay's exciting attractions and a million miles from the hustle and bustle of everyday life.
Awards: 4 Star Excellent Award from the English Tourist Board, Silver David Bellamy Conservation Award
Facilities and entertainment includes -
* Heated outdoor pool with 300ft waterslide and toddlers' pool.
* Live nightly entertainment at the Ellenglaze Bar.
* Kids' clubs with Sid & Lizzie for preschool - 10 year olds.
* Under 5's themed playground with climbing frames and slide
* Adventure play area with climbing frame and swings
* Indoor soft play area.
* Ellenglaze Bar & Grill with outdoor patio.
* All weather multi-sports court.
* Nature trail with lots of wildlife to discover.
* Surf school and surf lessons.
* Free Wi-Fi in designated areas.
* And much more!
New caravan holiday homes available for 2012! For more information or to book online, visit www.parkdeanholidays.com for great savings on your next holiday.
Holywell Bay Holiday Park also offers spacious touring and camping pitches with great facilities.
Quiet location, ideal for Beach Lovers
Heated outdoor pool with 300ft slide
Disabled Facilities: There are disabled facilities.
General Facilities Include: cafe / restaurant, shop, bar, gas refills, electric hookups, toilets, showers, laundry facilities, children's play area, outdoor pool, internet access
Pets are NOT allowed.
Follow the M4/M5 to Exeter;
Then the A30 to Newquay, Cornwall.
Take the left exit signed the A392 to Newquay.
Once on the dual carriageway, take the 1st slip road signed Newquay (A39).
Take the 2nd turning at the roundabout signed Newquay (A392). Follow the road through Quintrell Downs and past Morrisons Store, turn left for the A3075 Redruth.
Continue for 2 miles and turn right at the sign for Holywell/Cubert. From here follow signs for park.