Besides being voted The Best UK Holiday Park Operator for the second consecutive year running, you'll find lots of great reasons to stay with Parkdean. In fact, in the last three years alone we've spent £31 million across our 24 parks, with £10 million spent in 2012, to make sure your Parkdean holiday experience is the best ever!
You don't need to be an angling enthusiast to enjoy a holiday at White Acres; even though we have 13 tranquil lakes offering the finest fishing in Cornwall, over 300 pegs and run weekly resident matches. If you prefer the 184 acres of glorious rolling countryside or the agility courses, tenpin bowling and crazy golf, you'll find that the rest of the park is filled with fantastic things to do.
Awards: 4 Star Excellent Award from the English Tourist Board, Gold David Bellamy Conservation Award
Facilities and entertainment includes -
* Kids' clubs with Sid & Lizzie for preschool - 10 year olds.
* Freestyle teen club for 10-15 year olds.
* Fun-filled family entertainment and live cabaret at The Lakeside Club.
* Indoor swimming pool, toddlers' pool, solarium, spa bath, sauna and gym.
* Agility course with tyre swings and more.
* Galleon adventure play area with climbing frame and dinosaur slide.
* Recreational field for sports activities.
* Polkerris Bar, Pizzeria and Grill with outdoor terrace and a tasty menu.
* First Bite lakeside café, The Lakeside Club with bar and Catch of the Day fish 'n' chip shop.
* Nine hole crazy golf course.
* Mini tenpin Bowlingo and amusements.
* Free Wi-Fi in designated areas.
* And much more!
New caravan holiday homes available for 2012! For more information or to book online, visit www.parkdeanholidays.com for great savings on your next holiday.
Or why not book your stay in our luxury lodges? You'll be pleasantly surprised!
13 well stocked fishing lakes.
Close to Newquay's beaches and attractions
Disabled Facilities: There are disabled facilities.
General Facilities Include: cafe / restaurant, shop, bar, toilets, laundry facilities, children's play area, indoor pool, internet access
Pets are welcome.
Follow the M4/M5 to Exeter then the A30 past Okehampton and Bodmin.
From the A30 turn onto the A392 to Newquay, and travel over 1st roundabout.
You will see the entrance to White Acres shortly after the roundabout on the right hand side.