Discover Steeple Bay and escape to a relaxing waterside retreat with great facilities.
Lying on the creeks of the River Blackwater on the Essex sunshine coast, the park is a great base for owners and tourers alike.
Our heated leisure pool with children's paddling pool and poolside patio will give you and your family hours of fun. Why not join in the fun with the kids and have an afternoon of games in the sports field. For a great evening of entertainment call in at the Riverside family club for live acts, disco and karaoke.
Steeple Bay is also an ideal getaway for keen anglers and those who love watersports.
Disabled Facilities: There are no disabled facilities.
General Facilities Include: cafe / restaurant, shop, bar, electric hookups, toilets, showers, laundry facilities, children's play area, outdoor pool, internet access
Pets are welcome.
* A12 Junction 18 take the 3rd exit onto Maldon Road - A414 (signposted Maldon)
* Continue forward onto Bell Hill - A414. Entering Danbury
* At Oak Corner roundabout take the 1st exit onto Maldon Road - A414 (signposted Maldon) Entering Woodham Mortimer
* At roundabout take the 3rd exit onto the B1018 (signposted Burnham)
* At roundabout take the 3rd exit onto the B1018 (signposted Cold Norton, Latchingdon, Fambridge)
* At Purleigh Wash continue forward onto the B1010 (signposted Latchingdon, Burnham)
* At Palepit Corner mini-roundabout turn left onto the B1018 (signposted Latchingdon)
* At mini-roundabout turn left onto Steeple Road (signposted Mayland, Bradwell on Sea) Entering Latchingdon
* Continue forward onto Steeple Road. Entering Maylandsea
* Continue forward onto Steeple Road. Entering Mayland
* Bear left onto Maldon Road
* Bear left onto Canney Road
* Arrive at Steeple Bay Holiday Park