Seawick is a great holiday park for fun-filled family breaks, located on the Essex sunshine coast, just a short walk to the beach and near Clackton-on-Sea.
The park has many facilities, including an indoor heated pool and a great entertainment centre, which offers family fun to suit all tastes. The kids' club will entertain your children with fun, games and competitions.
You can relax and unwind in the Seagull bar, and there's a restaurant where you can eat in or takeaway.
Seawick Holiday Park is the perfect place for fun-packed family caravan holidays or short breaks - you'll find you want to come back time and time again!
Pack yourselves off to the Beach
Around the Park
Disabled Facilities: There are no disabled facilities.
General Facilities Include: cafe / restaurant, shop, bar, laundry facilities, children's play area, outdoor pool, internet access
Pets are welcome.
* From the M25, junction 28, take the A12 (signposted Colchester).
* Continue forward onto the Colchester bypass, (signposted
Colchester North, Ipswich, Harwich).
* At junction 29 branch left (signposted Colchester North) then at the next take the second exit on to the A1232 (signposted Colchester).
* Continue forward and straight across the first roundabout, at the second roundabout turn left on to the A133 (signposted Clacton).
* Follow the A133 and cross over the next two roundabouts, then at the third roundabout turn right onto the B1028.
* Take the left hand fork, the B1027 and follow signs for St Osyth