Solent Breezes is a holiday haven located at the end of a country lane at Warsash and boasts great views across The Solent.
This is the dream location for your holiday or your own caravan holiday home. We have a private slipway and you can even moor your own boat here.
Take a dip in our heated outdoor leisure pool and the kids get their own paddling pool area too for your peace of mind. There is also an adventure play area, a tennis court and a sun terrace overlooking the Solent where you can watch the world's most famous ships pass by.
The Breezes Bar serves breakfasts, lunches, bar meals and Sunday Roasts.
Ideal for boat and fishing lovers
Lovely area of the Solent
Disabled Facilities: There are no disabled facilities.
General Facilities Include: cafe / restaurant, shop, bar, toilets, laundry facilities, children's play area, outdoor pool, internet access
Pets are welcome.
* Leave the M27 at junction 9, at the roundabout follow the signs towards Fareham West.
* At the large roundabout take the fifth exit signed A27 to Southampton, Parkgate.
* Over the first mini roundabout and at the second roundabout, turn sharp left into Hunts Pond Road.
* Continue for approximately 2 miles and at the junction (Warsash Road) turn right.
* Turn left into Hook Lane, carry on to the end of Hook Lane and turn left into Chilling Lane, continue for 1 mile and this will bring you to the park.