Besides winning awards in the 'Best UK Park Operator' category at the British Travel Awards for 4 years in a row, you'll find lots of great reasons to stay with Parkdean. In fact, in the last three years alone we've spent £33 million across our 24 parks, with £12 million spent in 2013, to make sure your Parkdean holiday experience is the best ever!
There are two Hayling Islands. The first is our fabulous holiday park where there's always plenty to do, from splashing around in the indoor and outdoor pools to enjoying the live entertainment. The second is beautiful Hayling Island itself, set just off the Hampshire mainland with glorious Blue Flag beaches, great golf and spectacular views across to the Isle of Wight. Better still... they're both all yours!
Awards: 4 Star Excellent Award from the English Tourist Board, Gold David Bellamy Conservation Award
Facilities and entertainment includes -
* Kids' clubs with Sid & Lizzie for preschool - 10 year olds.
* Freestyle teen club for 10-15 year olds.
* Enjoy fun-filled family entertainment in the Reef Showbar.
* Heated indoor swimming pool with toddler's pool, spa bath and solarium.
* Recently refurbished outdoor swimming pool with toddlers' pool.
* Crazy Caves indoor play area with ball pool.
* Gym with treadmill, bikes and weights.
* Adventure play area with swings, slides and climbing areas.
* Sports field.
* Palms Bar & Restaurant serving delicious meals in both the lounge and outdoor patio area.
* Reef Showbar serving quality drinks.
* Free Wi-Fi in designated areas.
* Mini Supermarket.
* Pet friendly accommodation.
* And much more!
New central lounge caravan holiday homes available! For more information or to book online, visit www.parkdeanholidays.com for great savings on your next holiday.
Recently refurbished outdoor swimming pool
Beautiful Hampshire countryside
Palms Bar & Bistro
Disabled Facilities: There are disabled facilities.
General Facilities Include: cafe / restaurant, shop, bar, toilets, showers, laundry facilities, children's play area, indoor pool, outdoor pool, internet access
Pets are welcome.
Hayling Island is signposted from the A27 Havant Junction, which is East of Portsmouth and West of Chichester.
Leave at this junction and take the A3023 to Hayling Island.
Continue on this road for approximately 3 miles until you reach a roundabout, take the 2nd exit (to the right) on to Manor road.
Continue on Manor Road for approximately half a mile and you will see Hayling Island holiday park