Besides being voted The Best UK Holiday Park Operator for the second consecutive year running, you'll find lots of great reasons to stay with Parkdean. In fact, in the last three years alone we've spent £31 million across our 24 parks, with £10 million spent in 2012, to make sure your Parkdean holiday experience is the best ever!
This beautiful woodland park is located in the grounds of an old manor house and is situated next to three gorgeous Cornish beaches. If you enjoy exploring the area, you'll find you're only a short drive from the quaint fishing ports of Padstow and Port Isaac.
Awards: 4 Star Excellent Award from the UK Tourism Board, Gold David Bellamy Conservation Award
Facilities and entertainment includes -
* Heated indoor swimming pool with toddlers' pool.
* Kids' clubs with Sid & Lizzie for preschool - 10 year olds.
* Entertainment venue with nightly entertainment.
* Live family shows and quiz nights at the Showbar Entertainment Venue.
* Pizza & Steakhouse Restaurant and Showbar Entertainment Venue & Bar.
* Indoor soft play area with ball pool.
* Outdoor adventure play area with fun tower, wooden walkway and swings.
* Multi-sports court.
* Pool table, darts and table tennis.
* Nature trails and outdoor picnic areas.
* Surf lessons on nearby Polzeath Beach.
* Free Wi-Fi in designated areas.
* And much more!
New caravan holiday homes available for 2012! For more information or to book online, visit www.parkdeanholidays.com for great savings on your next holiday.
Or why not book your stay in our luxury lodges? You'll be pleasantly surprised!
Peaceful woodland setting
Heated indoor pool
Disabled Facilities: There are disabled facilities.
General Facilities Include: cafe / restaurant, shop, bar, toilets, laundry facilities, children's play area, indoor pool, internet access
Pets are welcome.
Follow M4/M5 to Exeter then the A30 signed Okehampton to Bodmin. At Bodmin take the A389 to Wadebridge:
Follow the bypass until you reach the roundabout with A39.
Follow signs for B3314 signed Port Isaac.
Go right at mini roundabout, again signed Port Isaac.
Follow for 3 miles then take left signed Rock.
The park is 250 yards on the right hand side.