Besides being voted The Best UK Holiday Park Operator for the second consecutive year, you'll find lots of great reasons to stay with Parkdean. In fact, in the last three years alone we've spent £31 million across our 24 parks, with £10 million spent in 2012, to make sure your Parkdean holiday experience is the best ever!
Grab your sunhat and flip flops and come and join us at Looe Bay Holiday Park; a lively park set in glorious South East Cornwall. Life here is all about good old fashioned fun like learning how to 'crab' off the harbour walls or eating ice cream on Banjo Pier. When you're not out and about exploring the beautiful sandy beach or quaint fishing town of Looe, you'll always have something to do on park! Just remember to bring your sillier side and your swimsuit!
Awards: 4 Star Excellent Award from the English Tourist Board, Gold David Bellamy Conservation Award
Facilities and entertainment includes -
* Kids' clubs with Sid & Lizzie for preschool - 10 year olds.
* Freestyle teen club for 10-15 year olds.
* Award winning Showtime entertainment & facilities
* Nightly live entertainment with the Parkdean Troupers in the Sundowner Club
* Heated indoor swimming pool and solarium
* Crazy Caves indoor play area with soft play and ball pool
* Adventure play area with swings, frames and slides
* Multi-sports courts, junior sports courts and football pitch.
* Tennis courts and outdoor table tennis.
* Polperro Bar & Grill with lounge area and big screen TV
* Sundowner Club with bar and Big Munch takeaway
* Recently updated 9 hole crazy golf course
* Mini tenpin Bowlingo
* Free Wi-Fi in designated areas
* And much more!
New caravan holiday homes available for 2012! For more information or to book online, visit our website (link above) for great savings on your next holiday.
Peaceful location with a glorious beach
Fantastic Showtime Entertainment
Polperro Bar & Grill
Disabled Facilities: There are disabled facilities.
General Facilities Include: cafe / restaurant, shop, bar, toilets, showers, laundry facilities, children's play area, indoor pool, internet access
Pets are welcome.
Enter Cornwall via the Tamar Bridge:
Continue along the A38 towards Liskeard.
Turn left at the island at Trerulefoot onto the A374, the turning right onto the A387 to Looe.
Passing through Hessenford you will find us on the B3253 1½ miles from Looe. See map.