Besides being voted The Best UK Holiday Park Operator for the second consecutive year, you'll find lots of great reasons to stay with Parkdean. In fact, in the last three years alone we've spent £31 million across our 24 parks, with £10 million spent in 2012, to make sure your Parkdean holiday experience is the best ever!
Sundrum Castle Holiday Park is set in the glorious rolling Scottish countryside, close to 30 historic castles and miles of sandy beaches. What will you start with? A splash in the pool? A round of crazy golf or a day on the beach at Ayr? Only thing we're short of at Sundrum Castle is hours in the day!
Awards: 4 Star Excellent Award from the Scottish Tourist Board, Gold David Bellamy Conservation Award
Facilities and entertainment includes -
* Kids' clubs with Sid & Lizzie for preschool - 10 year olds.
* Freestyle teen club for 10-15 year olds.
* Fun-filled evening entertainment in the Kintyre family entertainment venue.
* Indoor pool complex with flume and toddlers' pool.
* Tam O'Shanter Restaurant & Lounge Bar and Kintyre entertainment club & bar.
* Fish & Chips takeaway.
* Mini ten-pin bowling and nine hole crazy golf course.
* Adventure play area with swings, slides, climbing area and 'skate ride'.
* Sports programme and all weather sports court.
* Amusements, pool tables, darts and games room.
* Free Wi-Fi in designated areas.
* And much more!
New caravan holiday homes available for 2012! For more information or to book online, visit www.parkdeanholidays.com for great savings on your next holiday.
Sundrum Castle Holiday Park also offers spacious touring and camping pitches with great facilities.
4 Star Park set in glorious rolling countryside
Only four miles from Ayr's sandy beaches
Disabled Facilities: There are disabled facilities.
General Facilities Include: cafe / restaurant, shop, bar, gas refills, electric hookups, toilets, showers, laundry facilities, children's play area, indoor pool, internet access
Pets are welcome.
Head south on A77 to Ayr, then take the A70 to Cumnock.
Sundrum Castle is three miles along the A70, before the village of Coylton. From the M74:
Take junction 12 on the A70 towards Ayr.
The park is four miles before Ayr through the village of Coylton on the right hand side.