Besides being voted The Best UK Holiday Park Operator for the second consecutive year, you'll find lots of great reasons to stay with Parkdean. In fact, in the last three years alone we've spent £31 million across our 24 parks, with £10 million spent in 2012, to make sure your Parkdean holiday experience is the best ever!
Wemyss Bay Holiday Park is nestled in a glorious setting, high on the wooded slopes of Wemyss Bay, offering stunning views across Firth of Clyde. This hillside park is perfect for island hopping between the Isles or Arran, Cumbrae or historic Bute and is ideal for exploring the West Coast of Scotland.
Awards: 4 Star Excellent Award from the Scottish Tourist Board, Gold David Bellamy Conservation Award
Facilities and entertainment includes -
* Kids' clubs with Sid & Lizzie for preschool - 10 year olds.
* Freestyle teen club for 10-15 year olds.
* Fun-filled family evenings in the Showbar entertainment lounge.
* Indoor swimming pool and toddlers' splash pool.
* Recently refurbished Livingstone's Bar & Grill, with a delicious food menu.
* Café@Wemyss for tasty food with a magnificent view from the outdoor patio area.
* Showbar serving a wide selection of quality drinks.
* Outdoor adventure play area with slide, zip wire, swings and climbing frame.
* Nature Trails.
* Free Wi-Fi in designated areas.
* And much more!
New caravan holiday homes available for 2012! For more information or to book online, visit www.parkdeanholidays.com for great savings on your next holiday.
Or why not book your stay in our luxury lodges? You'll be pleasantly surprised
Breathtaking views across the Firth of Clyde
Great for exploring South West Scotland
Disabled Facilities: There are disabled facilities.
General Facilities Include: cafe / restaurant, shop, bar, toilets, showers, laundry facilities, children's play area, indoor pool, internet access
Pets are welcome.
Follow the M8 to Greenock:
Then take the A78 to Wemyss Bay.
The Park is opposite the Railway Station and Ferry Terminal.