Besides being voted The Best UK Holiday Park Operator for the second consecutive year, you'll find lots of great reasons to stay with Parkdean. In fact, in the last three years alone we've spent £31 million across our 24 parks, with £10 million spent in 2012, to make sure your Parkdean holiday experience is the best ever!
Nairn Lochloy Holiday Park has a superb setting, nestled between the fine white sand dunes of Nairn East Beach, a championship golf course and a beautiful marina. So you might want to bring your clubs, along with beach balls, buckets and spades and keep you camera close in case you spot the resident Moray Firth dolphins!
Awards: 3 Star Very Good Award from the Scottish Tourist Board, Silver David Bellamy Conservation Award
Facilities and entertainment includes -
* Kids' clubs with Sid & Lizzie for preschool - 10 year olds.
* Freestyle teen club for 10-15 year olds.
* Fun-filled evening entertainment in the Drifter's family entertainment suite.
* Heated indoor pool with toddler's pool, sauna and solarium.
* NEW For 2012 - Children's Splash Pool
* Spelding's Restaurant & Lounge Bar
* Drifter's Bar
* NEW For 2012 - Pizza Parlour
* Nine hole crazy golf course.
* Adventure play area with slide, swings, climbing areas and 'skate ride'.
* Free Wi-Fi in designated areas.
* And much more!
New caravan holiday homes available for 2012! For more information or to book online, visit our website (link above)for great savings on your next holiday.
Nairn Lochloy Holiday Park also offers spacious touring and camping pitches with great facilities.
Step straight onto stunning Nairn East Beach
See the resident Moray Firth dolphins.
Spelding's Bar & Restaurant
Disabled Facilities: There are disabled facilities.
General Facilities Include: cafe / restaurant, shop, bar, gas refills, electric hookups, toilets, showers, laundry facilities, children's play area, indoor pool, internet access
Pets are welcome.
From the North:
Follow A9 down into Inverness. Take the A96 towards Nairn. From Aberdeen:
Follow A96 into Nairn. From South:
Follow A1 to Edinburgh, then follow signs for A9 to Inverness.
On entering Nairn follow the road until you reach the Bridgemill Direct Shop. Turn left before the Bridgemill Direct Shop.
Follow the signs for the caravan park.
Nairn Lochloy is situated at the end of this road, adjacent to the Harbour.