Besides being voted The Best UK Holiday Park Operator for the second consecutive year, you'll find lots of great reasons to stay with Parkdean. In fact, in the last three years alone we've spent £31 million across our 24 parks, with £10 million spent in 2012, to make sure your Parkdean holiday experience is the best ever!
Grannie's Heilan' Hame Holiday Park is set by the famous white sands of Embo beach and is located in a superb location for exploring The Highlands. Whether you want to enjoy a splash in the heated indoor pool, a round of crazy golf or for those lucky enough, catch a glimpse of bottlenose dolphins across the Dornoch Firth, there's something for everyone.
Awards: 3 Star Very Good Award from the Scottish Tourist Board, Gold David Bellamy Conservation Award
Facilities and entertainment includes -
* Kids' clubs with Sid & Lizzie for preschool - 10 year olds.
* Freestyle teen club for 10-15 year olds.
* Fun-filled family entertainment in Grannie Mac's entertainment lounge.
* Indoor swimming pool, spa bath, solarium and sauna.
* Boston Restaurant serving delicious meals - with lounge, conservatory and alfresco dining area
* Grannie Mac's Bar & Boston Bar with big screen TV.
* Adventure play area located on the sand with zip wire, swings and slides.
* Tennis and basketball courts.
* Nine hole crazy golf.
* Mini ten-pin bowling, amusements and pool table.
* Free Wi-Fi in designated areas.
* And much more!
New caravan holiday homes available for 2012! For more information or to book online, visit www.parkdeanholidays.com for great savings on your next holiday.
Grannie's Heilan' Hame also offers spacious touring and camping pitches with great facilities.
Direct access onto the beautiful Embo beach
A superb location for exploring the Highlands
Boston House Restaurant
Disabled Facilities: There are disabled facilities.
General Facilities Include: cafe / restaurant, shop, bar, gas refills, electric hookups, toilets, showers, laundry facilities, children's play area, indoor pool, internet access
Pets are welcome.
From North and South:
Follow A9, take exit A949 for Dornoch.
Go through the village, past the Cathedral and turn left. Follow the road for 3 miles and then take a right for Embo.
Continue to the end of this road where you will find the park.