Besides being voted The Best UK Holiday Park Operator for the second consecutive year, you'll find lots of great reasons to stay with Parkdean. In fact, in the last three years alone we've spent £31 million across our 24 parks, with £10 million spent in 2012, to make sure your Parkdean holiday experience is the best ever!
Situated on the breath-taking Lizard Peninsula; Mullion Holiday Park is set in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. Stay here and you're perfectly placed for exploring stunning Blue Flag beaches, scenic coastal walks and hidden coves.
Awards: 4 Star Excellent Award from the English Tourist Board, Silver David Bellamy Conservation Award
Facilities and entertainment includes -
* Kids' clubs with Sid & Lizzie for preschool - 10 year olds.
* Freestyle teen club for 10-15 year olds.
* Award winning Showtime entertainment & facilities.
* Nightly live entertainment in the Stargate Club with the Parkdean Troupers.
* Indoor and outdoor pools - with activity shipwreck and NEW water features for 2012
* Kynance Bar & Grill with big screen TV's.
* Crazy Caves indoor play area.
* Mini ten-pin Bowlingo.
* Multi sports court and football pitch.
* Adventure play area with climbing frame
* Pirate themed nine-hole crazy golf.
* PADI Scuba diving lessons in pool.
* Free Wi-Fi in designated areas.
* And much more!
New caravan holiday homes available for 2012! For more information or to book online, visit our website (link above)for great savings on your next holiday.
Mullion Holiday Park also offers spacious touring and camping pitches with great facilities.
Or why not book your stay in our luxury lodges? You'll be pleasantly surprised!
Close to historic Helston
Superb coastal walks along Blue Flag Beaches
Disabled Facilities: There are disabled facilities.
General Facilities Include: cafe / restaurant, shop, bar, gas refills, electric hookups, toilets, showers, laundry facilities, children's play area, indoor pool, outdoor pool, internet access
Pets are welcome.
From the A30 take the A39 from Fraddon to Truro and continue on the Falmouth road.
Take the A394 to Helston then the A3083 for The Lizard.
After approximately 7 miles you will find Mullion Holiday Park on the left opposite the Mullion turning.