Besides winning awards in the 'Best UK Park Operator' category at the British Travel Awards for 4 years in a row, you'll find lots of great reasons to stay with Parkdean. In fact, in the last three years alone we've spent £33 million across our 24 parks, with £12 million spent in 2013, to make sure your Parkdean holiday experience is the best ever!
Sea Acres Holiday Park is set on a stunning cliff top location that lets you wake up every morning to stunning sea views. The golden sands of Kennack Sands beach are less than a 500m stroll from the park or if you fancy something different, try dipping into the rockpools that are scattered along the rugged Lizard Peninsula. When you stay with us at Sea Acres, you'll see life differently - and it's a life you won't want to leave.
Awards: 4 Star Excellent Award from the English Tourist Board, Gold David Bellamy Conservation Award
Facilities and entertainment includes -
* Kids' clubs with Sid & Lizzie for preschool - 10 year olds.
* Enjoy light entertainment and drinks in the Family Club House.
* Heated indoor swimming pool, splash pool and inflatable jungle run in the pool.
* Breaker's Bistro and Family Club House with bar.
* Reef Bar with big screen TV's, pool, darts, pub games and an outdoor decking area.
* Activity play room and under 5's play area.
* Under 8's outdoor play area with slide, nets, bridge and whale springer.
* Nine hole crazy golf and nine hole pitch 'n' putt with fantastic sea views.
* 5 Star PADI Scuba Diving Centre on park.
* Free Wi-Fi in designated areas.
* Pet friendly accommodation.
* And much more!
500m walk to Kennack Sands
5-Star PADI scuba diving centre on site
Disabled Facilities: There are disabled facilities.
General Facilities Include: cafe / restaurant, shop, bar, toilets, laundry facilities, children's play area, indoor pool, internet access
Pets are welcome.
Take A39 to Truro, through Truro and head for Helston on A394 for 15 miles. At Helston take B3293 to St. Keverne, passing Culdrose Navy Base on the left.
Keep on towards St. Keverne still on B3293, Goonhilly is on your right. Half mile turn right at crossroads for Kennack Sands.
After half a mile turn right at crossroads sign posted Kennack Sands.
Head towards the beach, Sea Acres is signposted and on the right hand side.