|Map of Sandhills Holiday Park, Dorset
Sandhills Holiday Park, Christchurch |
Situated right on the seafront next to the beach with its grand manor house, Sandhills Holiday Park is in a superb holiday setting - whether you're after a great family holiday or a short break.
* Follow the M27 (signposted The West) then continue forward onto the A31. Entering Poulner Hill
* At Ashley Heath Junction branch left, then at Ashley Heath Roundabout take the 1st exit onto the A338 (signposted Bournemouth)
* Branch left, then merge onto unnamed road (signposted Hurn) then at T-junction turn left onto Hurn Road B3073. Entering Christchurch
* At roundabout take the 2nd exit onto Hurn Road - B3073
* At next roundabout take the 1st exit onto Fairmile Road - B3073
* At Fairmile roundabout take the 2nd exit onto Fairmile Road - B3073
* At Fountain Roundabout take the 1st exit onto Christchurch By Pass - A35 (signposted Lyndhurst, Southampton)
* At next roundabout take the 3rd exit onto Purewell Cross Road - B3059 (signposted Purewell)
* At Purewell Roundabout take the 1st exit onto Somerford Road - B3059 (signposted Somerford)
* Turn right onto Sandown Road, then continue forward onto Mudeford Lane and turn left onto Mudeford.
* Go past the turning to Mudeford Quay on your right.
* Go past Anchor Close on your right.
* Sandhills is the next turning on the right - look for white pillars which are either side of the entrance and the blue sign hanging on the pillar.