Winchelsea Sands is a great base for your family holidays situated just a short walk from the beach in the historic town of Rye, East Sussex.
On the park you'll find comfortable accommodation and great facilities including a heated outdoor pool, a children's fun pool and adventure play area. Plus, the Lobster Pot Club hosts family fun with live entertainment, an arcade and a bistro for eating in or taking away.
Family centred and friendly, Winchelsea Sands offers more than enough to keep the most active family happy - great for caravan holidays and short breaks exploring the Sussex coast or just putting your feet up!
Historic Rye Harbour
Disabled Facilities: There are no disabled facilities.
General Facilities Include: cafe / restaurant, shop, bar, laundry facilities, children's play area, outdoor pool, internet access
Pets are welcome.
* Follow the M20 (signposted Maidstone, Folkestone, Dover).
* Leave the M20 at junction 10 (signposted Ashford), then at roundabout take the 4th exit onto Bad Munstereifel Road (signposted Brenzett).
* At roundabout take the 2nd exit onto Bad Munstereifel Road - A2070 (signposted Brenzett).
* Branch left, then at roundabout take the 2nd exit onto the A2070 (signposted Brenzett).
* Entering Brenzett at roundabout take the 2nd exit onto Straight Lane - A259 (signposted Hastings).
* Entering Rye, at miniroundabout turn left onto Fishmarket Road - A259 (signposted Hastings, Battle).
* At mini-roundabout turn left onto Winchelsea Road - A259 (signposted Hastings, Rye Harbour) turn left onto Sea Road (signposted Winchelsea).
* Bear left onto Sea Road.
* Entering Winchelsea Beach, continue forward onto Pett Level Road.
* You have arrived at Winchelsea Beach.