Sheerness Holiday Park is ideally located on Kent's very own holiday island of Sheppey and is a great place to stay! The park is a good choice for all ages.
Facilities include an indoor heated leisure pool, toddlers' pool, sauna, sports field with basketball court, the Kingsferry family club with various entertainment, and a licensed bar. You'll also find the food bar, café, and park mini mart for all your essentials.
The flat touring area offers the best in modern facilities, and many pitches with electric hook-up.
With the seaside nearby and watersports available in the area, its a great destination for your holiday - you won't be disappointed!
Family Friendly Holiday
Spot of fishing available
Disabled Facilities: There are no disabled facilities.
General Facilities Include: cafe / restaurant, shop, bar, electric hookups, toilets, showers, laundry facilities, children's play area, indoor pool, internet access
Pets are welcome.
* Follow the M2 (signposted M2 Dover, Channel Tunnel, Canterbury, Chatham).
* Leave the M2 at junction 5 (signposted Sittingbourne, Sheerness, Channel Tunnel), then at roundabout take the 1st exit onto the A249 (signposted Sittingbourne, Sheerness).
* Pass over the Kingsferry Bridge and at the roundabout take the 1st exit onto Queenborough Road - A249 (signposted Sheerness).
* At roundabout take the 3rd exit onto Queenborough Road - A250 (signposted Sheerness).
* Continue forward onto Queenborough Road - A250 Entering Minster On Sea.
* At traffic signals turn left onto Halfway Road - A250.
* At miniroundabout bear left onto Halfway Road - arrive at Sheerness Holiday Park.