Challaborough Bay Holiday Park is situated in a quiet corner of Devon, set right on the edge of a glorious, sheltered Blue Flag beach. This beautiful area is credited as an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty with blue seas to paddle in, rugged paths to explore, tiny villages to discover and wonderful views across to historic Burgh Island. A perfect base for exploring the heritage coastline.
Awards: 4 Star Excellent Award from the English Tourist Board, Silver David Bellamy Conservation Award, Blue Flag Awards
Facilities and entertainment includes -
* Kids' clubs with Sid & Lizzie for preschool - 10 year olds.
* Freestyle teen club for 10-15 year olds.
* Enjoy live family entertainment at Christie's Bar and Clubhouse.
* Indoor pool complex with Splish Splash activities and toddlers' pool.
* PADI Scuba diving in indoor pool.
* Gym with cross trainer, treadmill and multi-gym.
* Adventure play area with pirate ship.
* Direct access to Blue Flag beach and access to heritage coastal path for scenic walks.
* Waterfront Bar & Restaurant with an outdoor seating area and sea views.
* Christie's Bar, Big Munch takeaway and ice cream kiosk.
* Free Wi-Fi in designated areas.
* Pet friendly accommodation.
* And much more!
Situated in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty
Direct Blue Flag beach access
Disabled Facilities: There are disabled facilities.
General Facilities Include: cafe / restaurant, shop, bar, toilets, laundry facilities, children's play area, indoor pool, internet access
Pets are welcome.
Follow the M4/M5 to Exeter and then the A38 signed Torquay/Plymouth. Follow the A38:
Until signs for A3121, for Ermington and Modbury.
At Ermington take the A379 towards Modbury and Kingsbridge.
Take right turn at signed B3392 towards St. Anns Chapel and Challaborough.
At St. Anns Chapel, turn sharp right at the Old Chapel Inn towards Challaborough Bay.
Follow the signs to Challaborough all the way to the sea front