Besides being voted The Best UK Holiday Park Operator for the second consecutive year, you'll find lots of great reasons to stay with Parkdean. In fact, in the last three years alone we've spent £31 million across our 24 parks, with £10 million spent in 2012, to make sure your Parkdean holiday experience is the best ever!
It was the Victorians who coined the phrase 'the English Riviera', likening this stunning 22 mile stretch of Devonshire coastline to its French equivalent. And with its balmy weather, sub-tropical plants, gastronomic delights and colourful waterfronts, it's easy to see why. So where better to spend the summer than at Torquay holiday park, close to all the Riviera's finest attractions. If you'll pardon our French, c'est magnifique!
Awards: 4 Star Excellent Award from the English Tourist Board, Silver David Bellamy Conservation Award
Facilities and entertainment includes -
* Kids' clubs with Sid & Lizzie for preschool - 10 year olds.
* Freestyle teen club for 10-15 year olds.
* Award winning Showtime entertainment & facilities
* Nightly live entertainment with the Parkdean Troupers in The Broadway Club
* Indoor swimming pool with flume and spa bath.
* Adventure play area with fun obstacle course, rope bridge and climbing frame
* All weather multi-sports court
* Nature Trail and Sports Field
* Bay View Patio Bar & Grill with spacious outdoor terrace overlooking adventure play area.
* Broadway Club serving quality drinks.
* Nine hole crazy golf course.
* Amusements, pool tables, outdoor table tennis and badminton court.
* Free Wi-Fi in designated areas.
* And much more!
New caravan holiday homes available for 2012! For more information or to book online, visit www.parkdeanholidays.com for great savings on your next holiday.
In the ehart of the English Riviera
Only 3 Miles from the Coast
Disabled Facilities: There are no disabled facilities.
General Facilities Include: cafe / restaurant, shop, bar, toilets, showers, laundry facilities, children's play area, indoor pool, internet access
Pets are NOT allowed.
Take the A380 towards Torquay:
At the English Riviera roundabout, continue straight over to the A3022.
At Curry's turn left at the traffic lights.
At the roundabout turn left into Barton Hill Road.
Continue up the hill, at the top turn left, the Park is on the left hand side.