Besides being voted The Best UK Holiday Park Operator for the second consecutive year running, you'll find lots of great reasons to stay with Parkdean. In fact, in the last three years alone we've spent £31 million across our 24 parks, with £10 million spent in 2012, to make sure your Parkdean holiday experience is the best ever!
Bed, beach and board are all you really need at the beautiful Croyde Bay. Enjoy fun filled days on the beach and world class surfing on North Devon's Gold Coast. Ruda is a firm favourite with families who return year after year to the parks superb location on Croyde Bay's Blue Flag beach.
Awards: 4 Star Excellent Award from the from the English Tourist Board, Gold David Bellamy Conservation Award
Facilities and entertainment includes -
* Cascades Indoor Tropical Adventure Pool with big blue slide.
* Award winning Showtime entertainment & facilities.
* Nightly live entertainment with the Parkdean Troupers at the Atlantic Blue entertainment lounge.
* Kids' clubs with Sid & Lizzie for preschool - 10 year olds.
* Freestyle teen club for 10-15 year olds.
* Coast Bar & Kitchen with big screen TV's and outdoor terrace.
* Café@Ruda and Beach Café for light snacks and refreshments and a Fish & Chip takeaway.
* Surfing lessons.
* Tennis courts, playing fields and nature trails.
* Academy of beach sports.
* Adventure play area with obstacle course.
* Arcade zone and cash bingo.
* Free Wi-Fi in designated areas.
* and much more!
New caravan holiday homes available for 2012! For more information or to book online, visit our website (link above)for great savings on your next holiday.
Or why not book your stay in our luxury lodges? You'll be pleasantly surprised!
Ruda Holiday Park also offers spacious touring and camping pitches with great facilities.
Direct beach access to Croyde Bay.
Superb surfing, surf shop and tuition
Disabled Facilities: There are disabled facilities.
General Facilities Include: cafe / restaurant, shop, bar, chemical toilet disposal facilities, gas refills, electric hookups, toilets, showers, laundry facilities, children's play area, indoor pool, internet access
Pets are NOT allowed.
Leave M5 at junction 27:
Follow the North Devon link road (A361) to Barnstaple.
From Barnstaple, continue along the A361 towards Braunton and Ilfracombe (signposted).
In the centre of Braunton (about 5 miles from Barnstaple), turn left after 2nd set of traffic lights onto the B3231, signposted Saunton and Croyde.
Continue along the B3231 coastal road to Croyde Village.
Turn left in the centre of the village (onto Jones's Hill), following the signs towards Baggy Point and Cascades Fun Pool at Ruda.
Ruda is situated on Moor Lane.