Besides being voted The Best UK Holiday Park Operator for the second consecutive year, you'll find lots of great reasons to stay with Parkdean. In fact, in the last three years alone we've spent £31 million across our 24 parks, with £10 million spent in 2012, to make sure your Parkdean holiday experience is the best ever!
Stay at Cherry Tree Holiday Park and there's always something to do, from splashing around in the indoor and outdoor pools and kids' clubs, to grabbing your fishing gear for a day at the lakes. But the real cherry on the cake is that you're four miles from stunning Gorleston beach, or six miles from all the rides and attractions at fabulous, fun-packed Great Yarmouth!
Awards: 4 Star Excellent Award from the English Tourist Board, Gold David Bellamy Conservation Award
Facilities and entertainment includes -
* Kids' clubs with Sid & Lizzie for preschool - 10 year olds.
* Freestyle teen club for 10-15 year olds.
* Enjoy fun-filled family entertainment including live cabaret in the Showbar.
* Indoor swimming pool
* Heated outdoor swimming pool with water fountain and toddlers' pool.
* Fitness Suite with treadmill, bikes and weights.
* Sports lounge with pool, darts and plasma TV's.
* Indoor play area with ball pool.
* Adventure play with slides and climbing areas.
* Pirate themed crazy golf.
* Fishing lakes next to park.
* NEW For 2012 - Coast Bar and Kitchen with Costa Coffee
* Showbar serving quality drinks.
* Free Wi-Fi in designated areas.
* And much more!
New caravan holiday homes available for 2012! For more information or to book online, visit our website (link above) for great savings on your next holiday.
Or why not book your stay in our luxury lodges? You'll be pleasantly surprised!
Only 6 miles from the Pleasure Beach.
Indoor and heated outdoor swimming pools.
Disabled Facilities: There are disabled facilities.
General Facilities Include: cafe / restaurant, shop, bar, toilets, laundry facilities, children's play area, indoor pool, outdoor pool, internet access
Pets are welcome.
Take the A47 to Great Yarmouth:
Take the third exit on the first roundabout across the bridge.
At the next roundabout, take the third exit going past McDonalds and follow the road to the next roundabout.
Take the third exit and continue on the road to the T-junction and then turn left. Cherry Tree Holiday Park is 300 yards on the right past the fishing lake. See map.