Besides being voted The Best UK Holiday Park Operator for the second consecutive year, you'll find lots of great reasons to stay with Parkdean. In fact, in the last three years alone we've spent £31 million across our 24 parks, with £10 million spent in 2012, to make sure your Parkdean holiday experience is the best ever!
You bring the family - we'll supply all the entertainment with kids' clubs, our fabulous Splashland indoor pool, wet and wild outdoor play, bowling, bingo and adventure golf. And that's just for starters! When you're not whizzing down zip wires and watching live shows, you're only a hop, skip and jump from a Blue Flag beach and countless other fantastic visitor attractions
Awards: 4 Star Excellent Award from the Welsh Tourist Board, Blue Flag Award
Facilities and entertainment includes -
* Kids' clubs with Sid & Lizzie for preschool - 10 year olds.
* Freestyle teen club for 10-15 year olds.
* Award winning Showtime entertainment & facilities.
* Nightly live entertainment with the Parkdean Troupers in the 1200 seater Showdome.
* Splashland indoor pool complex with pirate ship, water slides and chutes.
* Terrace Bar & Restaurant, Timeout Bar & Sportsman Bar.
* Prego's Pizza Takeaway, Bay View Fish & Chip Shop
* NEW For 2012 - Legends Diner
* Outdoor wet play area.
* 12 hole adventure golf.
* Jungle Jim's adventure play area.
* Two multi-sports courts.
* 10 lane mini ten-pin bowling.
* Free Wi-Fi in designated areas.
* And much more!
New caravan holiday homes available for 2012! For more information or to book online, visit our website (link above) for great savings on your next holiday.
Or why not book your stay in our luxury lodges? You'll be pleasantly surprised!
Blue flag beach
Splashland Indoor Swimming Complex
Disabled Facilities: There are disabled facilities.
General Facilities Include: cafe / restaurant, shop, bar, toilets, laundry facilities, children's play area, indoor pool, internet access
Pets are welcome.
Take Junction 37 off the M4 and follow signs for Porthcawl. As you enter Porthcawl, take first left off roundabout - sign posted - Bridgend.
Turn right at next roundabout and Trecco Bay is sign posted. When you reach the park follow signs for new arrivals which will take you to reception.