Besides being voted The Best UK Holiday Park Operator for the second consecutive year, you'll find lots of great reasons to stay with Parkdean. In fact, in the last three years alone we've spent £31 million across our 24 parks, with £10 million spent in 2012, to make sure your Parkdean holiday experience is the best ever!
Grab your picnic blanket, bucket and spade, Pendine Sands is a picturesque park surrounded by miles of stunning coastline, just minutes away from a glorious beach. Pendine Sands offers the perfect base for exploring Carmarthenshire and the stunning Pembrokeshire coast.
Awards: 4 Star Excellent Award from the Welsh Tourist Board, Gold David Bellamy Conservation Award
Facilities and entertainment includes -
* Kids' clubs with Sid & Lizzie for preschool - 10 year olds.
* Freestyle teen club for 10-15 year olds.
* Indoor heated swimming pool.
* The Sands Showbar offers great family entertainment and live shows.
* The Sands Restaurant with delicious family food, bar and Costa Coffee.
* The Duck Inn & Barnacles Beachside Café serve light snacks and refreshments.
* Fish & Chip shop on site
* 2 adventure play areas with climbing frames, slides and swings
* Pool tables, darts and big screen TV's for sporting events at the Duck Inn.
* Free Wi-Fi in designated areas.
* And much more!
New caravan holiday homes available for 2012! For more information or to book online, visit our website (link above, for great savings on your next holiday.
Short walk from a blue flag beach.
New 3 bedroom holiday homes.
Disabled Facilities: There are disabled facilities.
General Facilities Include: cafe / restaurant, shop, bar, toilets, laundry facilities, children's play area, indoor pool, internet access
Pets are welcome.
Take the A40 from Carmarthen to St Clears.
Take the A4066 towards Pendine.
Travel through the village of Laugharne, Pendine Sands Holiday Park is five miles on the right.