Besides being voted The Best UK Holiday Park Operator for the second consecutive year running, you'll find lots of great reasons to stay with Parkdean. In fact, in the last three years alone we've spent £31 million across our 24 parks, with £10 million spent in 2012, to make sure your Parkdean holiday experience is the best ever!
There's no better place to make a splash than Southerness Holiday Park; a sea view park right next to the beach. There's loads to discover in glorious Dumfries and Galloway, from exploring the wild and rugged coastline to watching the spectacular sunset over the Solway Firth.
Awards: 4 Star Excellent Award from the Scottish Tourist Board, Gold David Bellamy Conservation Award
Facilities and entertainment includes -
* Kids' clubs with Sid & Lizzie for preschool - 10 year olds.
* Freestyle teen club for 10-15 year olds.
* Fun-filled family entertainment in the Sunset Showbar.
* New 25m indoor pool with flume and toddlers' pool.
* Soft play area, amusements and pool tables.
* Coast Bar & Kitchen serving delicious meals with a spacious outdoor terrace.
* Sunset Showbar serving a wide selection of quality drinks.
* Nature trail - keep an eye out for Scotland's largest breeding colony of Natterjack toads!
* Free Wi-Fi in designated areas.
* And much more!
New caravan holiday homes available for 2012! For more information or to book online, visit www.parkdeanholidays.com for great savings on your next holiday.
Southerness Holiday Park also offers spacious touring and camping pitches with great facilities.
Or why not try one of the new two and three bedroom holiday homes or book your stay in the luxury lodges? You'll be pleasantly surprised!
New indoor heated 25m swimming pool
Coast Bar & Kitchen with outdoor terrace
Disabled Facilities: There are disabled facilities.
General Facilities Include: cafe / restaurant, shop, bar, electric hookups, toilets, showers, laundry facilities, children's play area, indoor pool, internet access
Pets are welcome.
From Dumfries: Take the A710 Solway Coast Road via New Abbey.
Turn left when you see the Southerness sign. See map.